Monday 20 July 2009

Suzuki Jimny 4x4 SUV

 

Sometimes I make a wise decision and this is just one of them.  In April of this year I was looking at various vehicles, reading and viewing all the brochures as well as checking out some of the models I was interested in.

 

However, I kept coming back to a 4x4 suv, given the terrain of Scotland both mainland and the isles, a suv was essential (as many will testify in similar purchases).

suz2

And so I came back on the ferry with my Suzuki Jimny 4x4 and I have been delighted with it.  Of course the great all round vision of large windows is a bonus as is the heated/demist mirrors.

 

Equally essential is the many pot-holes on our alleged roads and with torrential rain we have had recently, leaving flooding the 4x4 comes into its own – being higher is able to glide over easily and also the mud soaked trails.

suz

So what vehicle do you have?  and do you wish to share here with perhaps a photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment